Site inductions are delivered across the UK every day with the objective of briefing the workforce on the health, safety and environmental aspects of the construction project they are about to work on. A good site induction will:
- Inform everyone working on the project of current and forthcoming activities
- Set out any site-specific rules and requirements
- Clearly identify particular hazards and risks
- Confirm expected behaviours on site
- Clarify expectations from site management
A great site induction will provide all this information – access the full guidance note from the SPRA website.