The Site Operating Procedures have been updated to incorporate a number of technical changes as a result of the recently published Government guidance on Working Safely during Coronavirus (COVID‐19) ‐ Construction & Other Outdoor Work.
Changes to the Site Operating Procedures ‐ Version 4 are minimal and include:
- Removal of the requirement for face‐to‐face contact to be kept to 15 minutes or less
- The section on PPE now links to the latest Government guidance on face coverings
- References to one‐way systems and the reconfiguration of seating and tables and an update on portable toilets
- The requirement to share risk assessments with the workforce
- Clarification on when to travel to work, as set out in the Government’s COVID‐19 Recovery Strategy
- Updated links and wording on social distancing.
Please note that you may need to refresh your browser cache in order to view the latest version by pressing Ctrl+Shift+R (Windows) or Cmd+Shift+R (Mac).
Source: Build UK