SPRA Conference and Awards 2021 –
Update this week on the SPRA Conference and Awards 2021 which is taking place on 16th June 2021 this year.
Update 2nd June 2021 – 2 weeks to go
Join us for the virtual roofing event of the year – The SPRA Conference and Awards 2021.
This year, for the first time, SPRA are holding a virtual Conference and Awards event on Wednesday 16th June, 2021. This enables all members who have often found it challenging to attend previous SPRA Conference and Awards events the opportunity to participate fully from the comfort of their home, office or worksite – it’s literally your call!
Registering enables you to participate on the day for any or all of the sessions. Also, we will keep the content available online for those who register for up to 6 months after the event – so if you miss any of our superb speakers you can access again or catch up!
We are really looking forward to providing all our members and others attending, the opportunity to meet with the SPRA community through this showcase event.
- Throughout the event we will be presenting the SPRA Awards – not to be missed
- This year’s event will focus on Driving Confidence and Developing Competence, with live keynote speeches from a host of influential speakers within the construction sector including senior figures from the BBA (Hardy Giesler – CEO), and the CPA (Peter Caplehorn – CEO).
- There will also be a session on ‘Building Mental Health’ by Rev. Kevin Fear providing a unique opportunity to engage with one of the construction industry’s leading experts in the field on this extremely important issue.
- Don’t miss the informative SPRA Technical Panel session which will discuss some of the most relevant industry issues. Chaired by Nigel Blacklock (SPRA Technical Chair) topics will include- fire, BIM, the Code of Construction Product Information and discuss the way forward for certification.
Nigel will be joined by the following industry experts –
- Prof. Bill Hewlett – BBA Technical Director
- Hanna Clarke – CPA Digital and Policy Manager
- Peter Caplehorn – CPA CEO
In addition to the above we will feature separate sessions providing a major focus on construction industry digitalisation/digitisation.
- Digitisation for Construction Product Manufacturers: A Plain Language Guide – This step-by-step independent guide to digitising product information will soon be published. Su Butcher Director of Just Practising Ltd representing the IET- Built Environment Panel will introduce the guide and explain why and how manufacturers should start now.
- Digital Horizon and Lexicon – Hanna Clarke of the CPA will provide an overview of the construction digital landscape with updates on BSI Identify and LEXiCON. In addition, Hanna will give a brief on the forthcoming cross-industry behaviour project.
Your chance to Virtually Network
Our chosen event platform offers all the unique chance of networking in a virtual environment – taking SPRA conference networking to a new digital level.
So, don’t miss this great event, BOOK NOW!
We will continue to update the Conference 2021 webpage with details and news every week as we unfold the format and content for this year’s event.
Make sure you are reading our SPRA Conference & Awards eBulletin each week distributed to all our email contacts to ensure everyone is aware of the event format, content and how to network and engage on the day itself.
With thanks to our sponsors: