SPRA Members can advertise Job Vacancies here for free! If you would like to submit a vacancy for inclusion, please complete this form. (This form is for members only. Login to gain access.)
Any questions, please email email@example.com.
Company Name: SIKA Limited
Job title: Technical Services Advisor
Our Roofing department currently has an open position for a Technical Services Advisor this role is predominantly Remote Working.
Mission and Objectives:
- Provide assistance within Technical Services function across all roofing technologies. Role consists of providing high level of technical support for all roofing technologies to both internal and external stakeholders.
- To provide a high standard of technical advice and produce technical roofing specifications for Technical Services. Requires excellent organisational skills, can do attitude and willingness to strive and progress with further development. Ensure all departmental tasks runs smoothly and efficiently at all times.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Produce high level standard of specification writing across all Sika Roofing technologies
- Complete technical wind uplift calculations, U-V Calculations, Drainge Calculations, Adhesion testing processes for all Sika Roofing technologies
- Attend project design meetings to support Sika Roofing Technical department, Area Technical Managers, Contractors and other clients such as architects, engineers and main contractors.
- Read and interpret structural engineers and architects drawings and advise on best practice as and when required.
- Ensure all project information is up to date on CRM system
- Review sales orders against the project specification to ensure correct materials have been ordered by the customer whilst liaising with Sika Customer Services Roofing team.
- Produce E-book project specific documents to support submissions for our customers
- Process Applications For Guarantee for technical department upon request from Sika Technical Support functions
- Assist Technical Support across all technologies for reviewing and co-ordinating completed site installation reports
- Responding to mailbox enquiries and responding to internal and external stakeholders via all methods of communication in and outside of the business
- Pre project notifications – Project Tender Management checks (contractor / ATM) – Better customer experience, intimate service, link to aide sales order process
- Produce project specific guarantee pack E-Books to include all Sika literature for end users / contracts / clients
- To have an understanding of all departmental procedures and ensure effective operations are fulfilled within Technical Services functions for WGC & Preston and support when necessary. Embrace change and positivity to support changes for future.
HOURS: 37.5 per week Monday to Friday
We Need Your Skills
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Organisational Skills
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of Microsoft packages & CRM systems
- Institute of Roofing qualification (desired but not essential as training will be provided towards membership)
- Skills (Technical / Practical / Applied)
- Team Working
- Time Management
- Communication and organisation skills
- Customer Focus
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadline, good customer service skills.
- Can do attitude
CLOSING DATE: 7 June 2022
Link to vacancy details: HERE